New Pediatric Patients
Thank you for choosing Cornerstone Pediatrics as your child’s medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We’ve included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child’s first trip to our office is productive, stress-free, and enjoyable.
The Initial Visit
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence, and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you’re preparing for your child’s first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician